Coastal Clinical Management Staffing, Inc. (CCMS) was founded with the mission to provide excellent customer service and employee-friendly management. Since our inception in 1997, we have remained a small women and nurse-owned healthcare staffing and management company specializing in recruitment, staffing and credentialing of healthcare professionals for government and Military healthcare facilities. It is our goal to put our customers and employees first.
Here is a list of just some of our advantages:
- CCMS is officially certified as an Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Our management team has been together for over a decade. From recruitment to BOOTS-ON-THE-GROUND, we work as a team.
- CCMS has a very strong QA focus. Our team is very knowledgeable about internal and contract induced standards and our systems have been developed exclusively to succeed in a government contracting model with an emphasis on military medicine.
- We have experience staffing all branches of the military through our multiple national staffing vehicles, including the GSA 621I, a national Army ADCMS contract for nursing and ancillary staffing and the national Air Force CLASS contract which encompasses staffing requirements drawn from all types of healthcare professionals and ancillary support staff.
- CAGE 1EQ8
- ORCA Registered
- WAWF Compliant
- Federal Supply Schedule V797P-2132D
To learn more about the CCMS Advantage, contact us today at 484-380-2080 or toll free at 877-456-3579.
We have national contracts that allow us to staff ancillary and professional staff in all 50 States.
Find A Position
Are you interested in applying for one of our rewarding healthcare staffing positions?
Search Job Listing
The CCMS Advantage
From expert staffing to survey readiness programs we have the solutions to meet your needs.